RAC on the First Truly Free Markets for Music and Culture
Grammy-winning recording artist RAC explores the business of music and how crypto experiments could shift the balance of power.
For more episodes and free early access before our regular 3 p.m. Eastern time releases, subscribe with Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pocketcasts, Google Podcasts, Castbox, Stitcher, RadioPublica, iHeartRadio or RSS.
Today’s Breakdown is a conversation with Andre Anjos – aka RAC, a Grammy Award-winning recording artist and music entrepreneur.
He and NLW discuss:
- Starting the “Remix Artist Collective” as a business
- Evolving from remixing to performing artist
- The challenges and trade-offs of working with major labels
- How the music industry beat back technology innovation where other industries failed
- How NFTs, tokens and other crypto innovations are opening up truly free markets for music and culture
Find our guest online: