Ok, so you’re ready to jump in with a new self-hosted trading bot, but, purchasing is the easy part. Setting up takes time. Especially if you want to make it secure. We’re talkin hours here, unless you have an ops background.
Good news is, we do, so let us do the setup for you!
This package will setup an instance of your bot on any of their exchanges, Nginx reverse SSL proxy for one domain host.
Note: Make sure if you want to use the host name SSL cert that your DNS records already resolve correctly. Since this can take a while, we usually recommend that you add the A Record as soon as you have the VPC ip address.
After the process our installer will provide you with docs that show:
- How the directories are setup
- How to connect in via ssh to your instance
- How to start|stop|restart your services
- 1 VPC with root access running latest Ubuntu (we recommend Vultr)
- Api keys with secrets (make sure you do not allow these keys to pull funds – they should be trade keys only)
- Provide a telegram bot id and chat id to have Telegram notifications turned on (if supported by bot)
- Provide a domain host that maps to your VPC ip for Let’s Encrypt SSL